Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2.5.2014

Dear Family and Friends,
       
I'm learning at this very moment how to type on a Spanish keyboard, haha. I'm safe and sound here at the Mexico MTC and I miss and love you all very much.

Thanks again everyone for supporting me and my decision to be here on my mission. It means everything and more!! It's been a long day of waiting and lots of nausea and lack of sleep, but it is a good one and I've been meeting such kind and interesting people.
       
As I rode on the bus here I've seen just a touch of the poverty and poor conditions here.

Seeing this city makes me very grateful for the many privileges we have, living in America. There is so much littering and graffiti everywhere, but fortunately the brightly colored streets and homes on the mountains make up for it. It´s beautiful and humbling, and I feel honored to be here. I also have just gotten two musical assignments for the week: leading and playing the piano, yay!
      
I send all my loving to you!! I love my Savior and I'm so glad to have a feeling of calmness while I'm away. :) My companion here is Sister Jessica Udall, as seen in the photo. She´s awesome!





My mailing address is:

[Sister Stephenson]
[Departure Date: 3-18-14] [Branch 11 - District A]

Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for me is the 18th of March. The use of the above address on all correspondence will greatly facilitate delivery to me at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment