Tuesday, May 13, 2014

5.12.2014

Hello, hello, hello!!
     
It's been another good week, like they always are!! I love my companion. She is so serviceable, and every time I feel absolutely horrible or even a little down, she always picks me up! She always uses the scriptures too, and the scriptures she shares are always the perfect scriptures. I love how in tune to the Spirit she is! On Saturday was her completed sixth year being a member of the church. She was baptized when she was 15 years old and before she was baptized, she and her mother attended over 10 different churches. When she came across this true church, she stuck with it, did the studying, and desired to know if the things being taught to her at church and with the missionaries are true. She reminds me a lot of Daniel, and both of them are HUGE examples to me of truly being converted unto Christ. 
     
Hermana Fuentes and Daniel have not always had the church in their life, but everyday they are diligent, search for the Spirit and search in their scriptures. Being in lessons with her is truly an incredible experience. It doesn't matter if you have all the scriptures memorized, or how long you've been a member, you have the power to unlock the power of God, no matter where you are. I can attest that I do not have all the scriptures memorized, and I've been a member now for almost 12 years, and I know for a fact that I am not the best, or ideal member of God's church. 

I don't know all the little details of everything. But I unlock the power of the Spirit and the knowledge of God every day in personal scripture study. I am not eloquent in speaking and I do not know everything we can know, but what I do know, is I will ALWAYS be a representative of Jesus Christ, so I will ALWAYS call upon Him, God, and The Holy Ghost. Never feel like you aren't good enough, or you haven't worked hard enough. If you weren't important you would not exist and neither would God. That is why I look up to you all, because each of you show me the light of Christ. Each of you show me love and make me feel like I am enough, even on those days where I don't feel like I deserve it. Really, true conversion is what we are doing right now to show in numerous ways why and how we love God. If conversion and perfection only happened after baptism of water and of the Spirit, then man, I would never be able to come to this mission, or go to the temple, and most important, to return to live a life that God lives, with Him again someday. I am truly and forever grateful for repentance, for the mercy of Christ, for His love, and for God's arm stretched out all the day long!
     
I love all of you and wish you the happiest of weeks ever!!!!!!!! I'm so flippin' excited for another week to be here, and to read your letters. 

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  
Love, Hermana Keri Chantel Stephenson

No comments:

Post a Comment