Monday, January 12, 2015

10.20.2014

What`s up everybody!!
     
Hey, guess what? I didn`t have changes this week! I am still here in San Juan with Hermana Suret. I was just thinking just know about how close we are to Halloween. Here people know of Halloween and some of the traditions we have in the U.S., but they don`t celebrate it. SO, I hope all of you deck out awesome, play really fun games (yes, board games included ;), eat yummy food, and go do something scary!
     
Well, it`s been a nice week. We just had, we baptized our investigator Joseling, yay!!!! It`s a miracle!!!! Her dad Cesar gets baptized morning, as well as Petrona (Angelica`s aunt). It`s so exciting (and stressful, not gonna´ lie) preparing people for baptism. They just had their interviews, everything went well, now it is just the final details to prepare. 
     
However, with November coming soon, we are preparing to baptize, but it`s a bit stressful with the little success we have had this past week. We really need help from the members to find people to teach, because at the moment our teaching pool is very small. We put four dates for baptism in one day the other day, but almost all of the people that we were with fell through....ahh!! I have faith though that we are going to find these choice, golden people. I have seen many mighty miracles in this mission, so I know we can do it!!!
     
We have plans this week to work in another part of our area that we just found out is ours...it will be like finding the Emerald City!! Wooooohoooo!!!! The other day I let myself feel a bit frustrated with the lack of people that we have to teach, but then my companion told me this: "President Russell said that when we feel like we are at our end, when we feel like there is nothing more we can do, that`s when the miracle comes." I truly believe when God closes a door somewhere he opens a window. We`re gonna´ find that window this week! WOO! 
     
I hope all of you had such a great week, and remember to doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith. Don`t let that dang Satan win! :) I love all of you and remember to choose to be happy even when you are sad, serve and say you`re sorry even when you don`t feel like it. 

Love, Hermana Stephenson!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment